Ten best Smoothies for Weight Loss
If you are looking for smoothies to lose that weight and you are one with a sweet tooth, then you need to read on.
Losing weight does not have to come with starving off yourself. You can stay healthy as do that as there are a lot of recipes out there that combines the duo –staying healthy and shedding off the fats.
As you’ll see in this post, we have compiled the 10 (ten) best smoothies that can make you lose weight incredibly fast, staying healthy at the same time.
1.Lemon-orange citrus smoothie
This combo keeps you hydrated all day, and also burn off the fats. It is one of the best smoothies you can have around when you’re trying to lose weight.
How do you make it?
Use 1 cup of skim or soy milk; 6 oz (that is 80 calories) lemon yogurt, as well as one med orange, peeled cleaned and chopped into sections.
After this, you will then blend all of it, adding a little ice to it. The blending should last for one minute after which move it to a glass and stir in the flaxseed oil.
Just a serving, daily, of this smoothie, on a consistent basis, will see you looking trim. Give it a try!
2. Apple Smoothie
An apple a day, they say, keeps you away from the doctor. The apple smoothie is one of the healthiest you can get around.
Making it is not as hard as understanding aeronautics.
Just follow these steps, and you will have your smoothie in no time:
- Mix one and a half cup of skim or soy milk together with 6 oz (80 calories) vanilla yogurt, a tablespoon of apple pie, a med apple that has been peeled and sliced as well as two tablespoons of cashew butter.
- Don’t forget to put a little ice in it.
- You can then use your blender for a minute, and when; you use a spoon to eat it.
3. Pineapple smoothie
It is also another great smoothie you should consider if you intend to lose weight. You can make with the following instructions:
- You mix 4 oz canned pineapple tidbits in juice, 1 cup of skim milk.
- You also add a handful of ice with one tablespoon cold-pressed organic flaxseed oil (MUFA).
- After this, whip the mixture before transferring it to glass, stirring the mixture with the flaxseed oil.
4. Strawberry Smoothie
The strawberry is known as one the tastiest fruits around and is an excellent choice for making a smoothie.
To prepare it:
- Put 1 cup of skim milk and 1 c frozen and unsweetened berries.
- Also, add two tablespoons of cold-pressed organic flaxseed oil at the end when you have mixed the skim milk with the strawberries –this will now lead to the transfer of the whole mixture into a glass –after which you can put flaxseed oil.
It’s particularly useful for people with sweet tooth –keeping their weight in check.
5. Mango smoothie surprise
Although many run away from mango due to its excessive sweetness, you can use it to reduce your belly fatness.
Preparing the mango smoothie surprise is easy as you only need to:
- Mix ¼ cup of mango cubes and one-fourth of mashed ripe avocados (MUFA) as well as half cup mango juice and ¼ cup of fat-free vanilla yogurt.
- You can as well put one tablespoon of freshly squeezed lime juice with another tablespoon sugar.
- Add 5-6 cubes of ice before mixing all the ingredients and blending them together.
Your smoothie is ready to be poured into a glass of water and garnished with some chopped strawberry or mango.
6. Blueberry Smoothie
The blueberry is considered as one of the healthiest fruits and is an awesome option if you want to target belly fat.
It provides an alternative for lunch or dinner and to prepare it; you have to do this:
- Put a cup skim milk and 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries and also a tablespoon cold-pressed organic flaxseed oil (MUFA).
- Add all the ingredients into the blender, save for the flaxseed oil and then move it into a glass, taking it with the flaxseed oil after stirring it.
7. Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
Preparing it takes this shape:
- Mixing one and a half cup fat-free milk, one-half fat-free plain yogurt and two tablespoons of creamy natural unsalted peanut butter.
- You will also need to add 1/4 of a highly ripe banana; adding a tablespoon of honey and about 3-4 ice cubes, is also welcomed.
- Put all of them in a blender and mix until it turns smooth.
- You can now pour in a glass of water –and it’s ready to serve.
8. Vanilla Yogurt and Blackberry Smoothie
When one fruit smoothies do not seem to work for you, a combination will do the magic, and that’s where this smoothie comes into play.
You can make it by:
- Mixing one cup skim milk and 6 oz, that’s 80-calories, of vanilla yogurt alongside 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Equally, add some ice cubes with a tablespoon of flaxseed oil (MUFA) before you blend them for about 2 minutes –to a smooth paste.
After then, put in a glass of water, stirring the flaxseed oil.
9. Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
Taking this smoothie in place of your meal can ensure you lose weight –not primarily adding more fat.
To prepare it, you have to:
- Mix half cup skim milk and 6 oz vanilla yogurt with half c of fresh raspberries.
- Also, add one cup chocolate chips.
- You then mix up in the blender, and your yummy smoothie is ready to take.
10. Peach Smoothie
When you are yearning for something new, the peach smoothie comes to mind.
Its preparation needs the:
- Mixing of a cup of skim milk, one cup of frozen unsweetened peach as well as tablespoons of cold-pressed, organic flaxseed oil.
- You’ll have to blend them for two minutes and then stir with the flaxseed oil before you can take it.
You see, losing weight does not have to come all hard. You can make your choice from any of the smoothies mentioned earlier, and you are ready to go.